I stamped the Penguin Pair from Stampendous in Versafine Black Onyx ink and watercoloured the image using Distress Inks. Once dried, I added glossy accents to their little beaks. For the background, I used a snowflake embossing folder and added a wide frame in light blue cardstock. I also added a few snowflakes die cut from glitter paper. My custom white embossed sentiment was created with Lawn Fawn's Violet's ABCs.
This card is entered in Simon Says Stamp's Flickr challenge #35, Wonderful Watercolors (*watercolours*..ehem).
- Stampendous Penguin Pair woodblock stamp
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Lawn Fawn Violet's ABCs stamp set
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Simon Says Stamp snowflake dies: Kinley, Rylynn, and Kate (just the centre)
- Distress Inks: Dusty Concord, Stormy Sky, Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick and Black Soot
- Brazzill Basics Cardstock