Pages

Friday 25 March 2016

Fresh Cut Florals Birthday!

Hi everyone! I was late on the WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals bandwagon, so when I first realized that this glorious stamp set existed, it was sold out. Of course. So I waited, and waited, and finally got my hands on it. And More Fresh Cuts. And Fresh Cut Containers. I may be obsessed.

Fresh Cut Florals Birthday

To make this birthday card, I started off by die cutting some of the floral and foliage shapes from Fresh Cut Florals and More Fresh Cuts. I used a variety of dye inks (colours listed below) to stamp out the flower, berry and leaf layers. I chose to limit the number of colours for a more cohesive design. Next, I die cut the largest postage stamp shape from the Spellbinders Nestabilities Postage Stamps die set and gold heat embossed the "happy birthday" sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Big Scripty Greetings stamp set. I arranged the flowers, leaves and berries around the sentiment and interspersed a few sequins among the flowers. Finally, I adhered the panel to a coordinating piece of lavender paper and to a square card base.

Fresh Cut Florals Birthday

Supplies

  • WPlus9 Stamp Sets: Fresh Cut Florals, More Fresh Cuts
  • Dye Inks (berries and blue flower): Hero Arts Soft Pool, Hero Arts Navy, Hero Arts Cup O'Joe, Memento New Sprout, Hero Arts Green Hills
  • Dye Inks (purple flowers): Lawn Fawn Fresh Lavender, Simon Says Stamp Hot Mamma, Memento Elderberry, Memento New Sprout, Hero Arts Green Hills
  • Dye Inks (yellow flowers): Memento Dandelion, Hero Arts Butter Bar, Hero Arts Orange Soda, Hero Arts Cup O'Joe, Memento Pear Tart, Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Postage Stamps Dies
  • Simon Says Stamp Big Scripty Greetings
  • Card Stock: Bazzill Basics, Neenah Solar White
  • Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
  • Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins (4mm and 6mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment